“I want more info!”
There are two great ways to get more information on the ASPVA:
First, register on our website as a member!
“I want to get involved with the ASPVA!”
As a new party, energy and enthusiasm will make all the difference! Here are a few quick ways to get involved:
Sign up as a member! As a member, you will join other members to help build the party!
Spread the word! Tell your family and friends about the party.
What Does the ASPVA Stand For?
The ASPVA follows a political philosophy called Christian Democracy. While the ASPVA is a secular party, it follows the general ideal that man exists to live in harmony with his fellow man and nature.
What Does the Party Want for Virginia
First, the ASPVA wants Solidarity. Unlike many of the popular movements today, the ASPVA defines Solidarity as authentic and actual concern for the well being of our fellow man. Therefore, it is not mere sentiment, but the commitment to care for each other and our common good.
Second, the ASPVA works for Subsidiarity and Sphere Sovereignty. Unlike Federalism, Subsidiarity Sphere Sovereignty ensures that those issues belonging to specific groups or levels of government remain there. Therefore, they are consistent checks against undue influence.
From these two principles, we believe that:
- We must protect and care for human life from conception to natural death;
- Healthcare is a human right;
- Workers require a just and living wage;
- The system of taxation should rest less on income or improvements and more on the value of property;
- Public schools need to be well funded and staffed to provide a quality education;
- Higher education should be affordable and available to all;
Finally, These are only a few of the objectives we have for Virginia. Therefore, we believe that such policies will lead to stronger families, stronger communities, and a stronger Commonwealth.